Executive Order Declaring State of Emergency-01/03/2022 Click for Full Text
Village Hall Open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. UPDATE: Per CDC and Orange County recommendations, masks are required inside Village Hall, regardless of vaccination status. While we are accepting in-person payments, we encourage you to pay utility and tax bills by US Mail, put in the dropbox outside of Village Hall or online by clicking on the blue box on this page titled "Online Payment of Village Utilities and Taxes".
-> Public Health Alert from Orange County - August 12, 2021 Click to Open
-> Winter Snow Regulations Click to Open
-> Village of Highland Falls Public Employer Health Emergency Plan Click to Open
-> Orange County Job Application - Complete and Return to Village Hall Only Click to Open
Monday, July 4
7:00 p.m. Regular Board Meeting CANCELLED!
HAPPY 4th of July!
Monday, July 18
7:00 p.m. Regular Board Meeting @ Senior Center, 15 Drew Ave.-masks optional
Public Hearing on ” Amendment to Zoning Law to Increase The Required Minimum Lot Area Per Dwelling Unit In The B3 Business District”.
Village Board Meetings are held the first and third Mondays of every month
Unless otherwise noted, Village Board Meetings are held the first and third Mondays of every month at 7:00 p.m. at the Village Hall or the Senior Center. For those unable to attend in person, meetings will be televised on Channel 23 when possible, and will be made available on the Village website, usually within 24 hours.
Meetings are televised on local access channel 23 and/or available on the Village website
The Village of Highland Falls will make every effort to ensure that the meeting is accessible to persons with disabilities. Anyone requiring special assistance and/or reasonable accommodations should contact the Village Clerk at least 24 hours in advance at 845-446-3400
- Notice of Public Hearing – Local Law Amendment to the Zoning Law to Increase the Required Minimum Lot Area for Dwelling Unit in the B3 Business District.
- Village Tax Notice
- Estoppel Notice Sewer Lining Pjt
- Estoppel Notice Stormwater Pjt
- Resolution Adoption of the Budget FY 2022-2023
- Resolution Vehicle & Traffic handicap parking
- 4th of July Info
- COUNTY DPW LAUNCHES “RECYCLE COACH” SITE and APP
- Orange & Rockland Joins National Anti-Scam Campaign to Protect Customers
- Looking to Help? OC Office for the Aging Needs Volunteers to Deliver Meals
- Orange & Rockland Information on Flexible Payment Agreements
- NYS Emergency Rental Assistance Program (Orange County)