Mayor Declares State of Emergency - UPDATED 6/29/20 Click for Full Text
From the Desk of Mayor D'Onofrio - April 6, 2020 Click for Full Text
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM CDC, ORANGE CTY, and NYS
Village Hall Now Open Regular Hours - Masks must be worn, and social distancing rules apply. We strongly encourage you to pay water, sewer and tax bills through US Mail, put in the new dropbox outside of Village Hall or online by clicking on the blue box on this page titled "Online Payment of Village Utilities and Taxes Now Available".
-> As of July 4, 2020 Roe Park and Center Street Park will be open from Dawn to Dusk. Social Distancing Rules Apply.Click Here for Park Rules
-> Senior Center Remains Closed Until Further Notice
- Introductory Local Law Amending Wireless Communication Law
- Resolution Introducing Local Law 3 Amending Wireless Communication Law
- Adopted Budget 2020-2021
- Wholly Exempt Properties 2020-2021
- Draft 2020 MS4 for Review and Comment. Please Send Comments to the Village Clerk at RTaylor@highlandfallsny.org
- PUBLIC NOTICE- Comments & Questions on 2020-2021 TENTATIVE BUDGET accepted through 4/15/20
- Tentative Budget 2020-2021
- Waterfront Revitalization Strategy Presentation - 1/9/2020
- Waterfront Revitalization Strategy - Transportation Study Dec. 2019
Unless otherwise noted, Village Board Meetings are held the first and third Mondays of every month at 7:00 p.m. at the Village Hall. Due to COVID19, meetings are currently closed to the Public but will be televised on Channel 23 and available on the Village website as soon as possible.
Meetings are televised on local access channel 23 and/or available on the Village website
The Village of Highland Falls will make every effort to ensure that the meeting is accessible to persons with disabilities. Anyone requiring special assistance and/or reasonable accommodations should contact the Village Clerk at least 24 hours in advance at 845-446-3400
July 2020 Meeting Dates
Monday, July 6
7:00 p.m. – Regular Meeting @ Village Hall
Monday, July 20
7:00 p.m. Regular Meeting @ Village Hall.
Special Meeting Dates
- RESOLUTION – Budget Amendment / Donation from Charter Comm. 06/15/20
- RESOLUTION – Budget Amendment / Flag Donation 06/15/20
- Notice of Special Meeting June 25 @ 5PM via Zoom – 2021 Orange County CDBG App.
- Notice of Public Hearing – June 25 @ 5 PM via Zoom – 2021 Orange County CDBG App.
- NOTICE of HEARING CANCELLED- Local Law Amending Wireless Communication Law
- NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING – Reorganization