Mayor Declares State of Emergency - UPDATED 12/29/20 Click for Full Text
From the Desk of Mayor D'Onofrio - April 6, 2020 Click for Full Text
Village Hall will be Closed for Business on Monday, January 25th for Staff Training on Records Management
COVID Testing in Lot #2 - Friday, January 29th from 9am to 4pm. TESTING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
To schedule a test, please download and complete both pages of the document below, and bring to Village Hall, 303 Main Street, by noon on Wednesday, January 27th.
More Covid-19 Info from Mayor Joe: vaccine, supplies, etc. Click for Full Text
Village Hall Open Regular Hours - Masks required; social distancing rules apply. We strongly encourage you to pay utility and tax bills by US Mail, put in the dropbox outside of Village Hall or online by clicking on the blue box on this page titled "Online Payment of Village Utilities and Taxes".
-> As of Sept. 22, 2020, the Senior Center is CLOSED until further notice.
-> Absentee Ballot Application and Instructions for Village Elections Click to Open
-> Orange County Job Application - Complete and Return to Village Hall Only Click to Open
- RESOLUTION - Masks Required for In Person Voting - Adopted 1/19/21
- RESOLUTION - Election Inspectors - Adopted 1/19/21
- PHA Civil Rights Certification Form
- 2021 Senior Parking Permits Available at Village Hall
- Notice of Village Election Scheduled March 16, 2021
- Introductory Local Law Amending Water Code Chapter 235
- 2020-2021 Budget Amendment - Vehicle Repair 10/05/2020
- Adopted Budget 2020-2021
- Wholly Exempt Properties 2020-2021
- Waterfront Revitalization Strategy - Transportation Study Dec. 2019
- Waterfront Revitalization Strategy Presentation - 1/9/2020
Unless otherwise noted, Village Board Meetings are held the first and third Mondays of every month at 7:00 p.m. at the Village Hall. Due to COVID19, meetings are currently closed to the Public but will be televised on Channel 23 and available on the Village website as soon as possible.
Meetings are televised on local access channel 23 and/or available on the Village website
The Village of Highland Falls will make every effort to ensure that the meeting is accessible to persons with disabilities. Anyone requiring special assistance and/or reasonable accommodations should contact the Village Clerk at least 24 hours in advance at 845-446-3400
February 2021 Meeting Dates
Monday, February 1
7:00 p.m. Regular Meeting @ Village Hall
Tuesday, February 16
7:00 p.m. Regular Meeting @ Village Hall (Note Tuesday date due to Presidents’ Day holiday)
Special Meeting Dates
- RESOLUTION – March 16, 2021 Village Election Polling Place and Hours
- RESOLUTION – Budget Amendment to Use Insurance Recovery to Offset Police Vehicle Repair – Adopted 12/7/20
- RESOLUTION – General Village Election Set for March 16, 2021 – 11/2/20
- RESOLUTION-Requesting Real Property Exemption for Village Owned Water Supply Property – Adopted 10/19/20
- NOTICE of INTENT -Setting Public Hearing on Introductory Local Law Amending Chapt. 235 11/2/20
- RESOLUTION – Record Retention & Disposition Schedule Adopted 9/8/2020