Mayor Declares State of Emergency - UPDATED 5/29/20 Click for Full Text
From the Desk of Mayor D'Onofrio - April 6, 2020 Click for Full Text
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM CDC, ORANGE CTY, and NYS
Village Hall Now Open - Masks must be worn, and social distancing rules apply. We strongly encourage you to pay water, sewer and tax bills through US Mail, put in the new dropbox outside of Village Hall or online by clicking on the blue box on this page titled "Online Payment of Village Utilities and Taxes Now Available".
-> Grassy area of Roe Park is now open, but pavilion, bathrooms, ball fields/courts, and playgrounds remain closed until further notice.
-> Senior Center is Closed Until Further Notice
- Adopted Budget 2020-2021
- Wholly Exempt Properties 2020-2021
- Draft 2020 MS4 for Review and Comment. Please Send Comments to the Village Clerk at RTaylor@highlandfallsny.org
- PUBLIC NOTICE- Comments & Questions on 2020-2021 TENTATIVE BUDGET accepted through 4/15/20
- Tentative Budget 2020-2021
- Waterfront Revitalization Strategy Presentation - 1/9/2020
- Waterfront Revitalization Strategy - Transportation Study Dec. 2019
Unless otherwise noted, Village Board Meetings are held the first and third Mondays of every month at 7:00 p.m. at the Village Hall.
Meetings are TEMPORARILY CLOSED to the public BUT ARE STILL televised on local access channel 23
The Village of Highland Falls will make every effort to ensure that the meeting is accessible to persons with disabilities. Anyone requiring special assistance and/or reasonable accommodations should contact the Village Clerk at least 24 hours in advance at 845-446-3400
May & June 2020 Meeting Dates
Monday, June 1
7:00 p.m. – Reorganization followed by Regular Meeting @ Village Hall; Presentation by LA Group of Draft Waterfront Revitalization Strategy will be included.
Monday, June 15
7:00 p.m. Regular Meeting @ Village Hall
Special Meeting Dates
- NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING – Reorganization
- RESOLUTION – Amend Vehicle and Traffic Law to Add Handicap Spot
- RESOLUTION – Adoption of Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Budget 05/04/20
- RESOLUTION – Suspend Penalties on Water & Sewer Usage Fees 4/20/20
- NOTICE TO BIDDERS – West Point Highway Sidewalk Rehabilitation 4/3/2020
- Resolution of Adoption Local Law #2 2020