Mayor Declares State of Emergency - UPDATED 9/29/20 Click for Full Text
From the Desk of Mayor D'Onofrio - April 6, 2020 Click for Full Text
Village Hall Open Regular Hours - Masks required; social distancing rules apply. We strongly encourage you to pay utility and tax bills by US Mail, put in the dropbox outside of Village Hall or online by clicking on the blue box on this page titled "Online Payment of Village Utilities and Taxes".
-> As of July 4, 2020 Roe Park and Center Street Park will be open from Dawn to Dusk. Social Distancing Rules Apply.Click Here for Park Rules
-> As of Sept. 22, 2020, the Senior Center is CLOSED until further notice.
- Introductory Local Law Amending Water Code Chapter 235
- 2020-2021 Budget Amendment - Vehicle Repair 10/05/2020
- Notice of Special Meetings
- Local Law 3 of 2020 Amending Wireless Communication Law
- Resolution Introducing Local Law 3 Amending Wireless Communication Law
- Adopted Budget 2020-2021
- Wholly Exempt Properties 2020-2021
- Draft 2020 MS4 for Review and Comment. Please Send Comments to the Village Clerk at RTaylor@highlandfallsny.org
- PUBLIC NOTICE- Comments & Questions on 2020-2021 TENTATIVE BUDGET accepted through 4/15/20
- Waterfront Revitalization Strategy Presentation - 1/9/2020
- Waterfront Revitalization Strategy - Transportation Study Dec. 2019
Unless otherwise noted, Village Board Meetings are held the first and third Mondays of every month at 7:00 p.m. at the Village Hall. Due to COVID19, meetings are currently closed to the Public but will be televised on Channel 23 and available on the Village website as soon as possible.
Meetings are televised on local access channel 23 and/or available on the Village website
The Village of Highland Falls will make every effort to ensure that the meeting is accessible to persons with disabilities. Anyone requiring special assistance and/or reasonable accommodations should contact the Village Clerk at least 24 hours in advance at 845-446-3400
October & November 2020 Meeting Dates
Monday, October 19
7:00 p.m. Regular Meeting @ Village Hall
Monday, November 2
7:00 p.m. Public Hearing and Regular Meeting @ Senior Center (15 Drew Ave.) – NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE.
Special Meeting Dates
Monday, November 2
7:00 p.m. Public Hearing on Introductory Local Law Amending Water Code Chapter 235, followed by Regular Meeting @ Senior Center (15 Drew Ave.) – NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE
- NOTICE of INTENT -Setting Public Hearing on Introductory Local Law Amending Chapt. 235 11/2/20
- RESOLUTION – Record Retention & Disposition Schedule Adopted 9/8/2020
- RESOLUTION – Conveying a Portion of Brook Street
- RESOLUTION – Amending V&T Law for Handicap Space on Cooks Ln 08/03/20
- RESOLUTION – Amending V&T Law for Handicap Space on Parry Ave 08/03/20
- NOTICE OF ADOPTION – Local Law 3 Amending Wireless Communication Law