- Declaration – State of Emergency – November 16, 2023
- The Town of Highlands will be flushing hydrants November 6th – 8th. Fort Montgomery and Highland Falls could experience discolored water.
- VILLAGE – HYDRANT FLUSHING – OCTOBER 30th – NOVEMBER 1st
- Draft -Resolution – Violation – Property Maintenance – 22 Mountain Ave.
- HGAR EXTENTION APPLICATION – NOVEMBER 15, 2023
- HGAR EXTENTION APPLICATION
- HGAR – EXTENSION DE SOLICITUD – 15 NOVIEMBRE DE 2023
Monday, December 4
7:00 p.m. Regular Board Meeting @ the Senior Center, 15 Drew Ave.
Monday, December 18
7:00 p.m. Regular Board Meeting @ the Senior Center
Village Board Meetings are held the first and third Mondays of every month
Unless otherwise noted, Village Board Meetings are held the first and third Mondays of every month at 7:00 p.m. at the Village Hall or the Senior Center. For those unable to attend in person, meetings will be televised on Channel 23 when possible, and will be made available on the Village website, usually within 24 hours.
Meetings are televised on local access channel 23 and/or available on the Village website
The Village of Highland Falls will make every effort to ensure that the meeting is accessible to persons with disabilities. Anyone requiring special assistance and/or reasonable accommodations should contact the Village Clerk at least 24 hours in advance at 845-446-3400