- Resolution – Authorize Retention – Appeal – KOPALD
- Buffalo Soldiers Monument – 62nd Annual Memorial Celebration
- 2023 Buffalo Soldiers at WP Press Release
- SURVEYS – WALL DAMAGE
- DEADLINE – MONDAY, AUGUST 14TH – RDAC – RUPCO- FLOOD RELIEF REPAIR APPLICATION
- BOIL WATER RESTRICTION IS LIFTED FOR MUNICIPAL WATER – CRAGSTON SOUTH & FORT MONTGOMERY RESIDENTS
- APPLICATION-DISASTER RELIEF ASSISTANCE
- Structural Engineers
- DECLARATION OF LOCAL STATE OF EMERGENCY NO. 1
- WRITE ABOUT IT – SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
- WELL WATER DISINFECTION PROCEDURE
- BOIL WATER RESTRICTION IS LIFTED IN THE VILLAGE. IT IS SAFE TO USE AND DRINK THE WATER.
- O & R Gift Card Scam Alert
- Resolution – Fair Housing
- Property Tax Information: Current Village Tax Rate is 11.0301 (06/01/2023)
- Village of Highland Falls – Wholly Exempt Properties – 2023
- ADOPTED BUDGET FY 23-24
- Draft – Village of Highland Falls – MSIV Program
- Biodiversity Assessment and Biological Surveys
- Tentative Budget – FY-23-24
- Resolution – Appointment of The Village of Highland Falls Comprehensive Plan Special Board
- Resolution – Budget Amendment FY22-23 for CDBG 2021
- Resolution Placing a Proposition on the Ballot
- Resolution for Inspectors 2023
- Annual Financial Report Update – Ending 05/31/2022
- CCA Program Flyer 2023
- Comprehensive Plan – 2023
- Kopald – Reference DPW Cell Antenna
- Resolution – Authorizing Counsel – Article 78 Proceeding
- Highland Falls SEQR Resolution and Approval Resolution
- Highland Falls Monroe Balancing Test Resolution 2022
- Declaration of Lead Agency
- Comprehensive Plan – Final Draft – November 2022
- Village of Highland Falls Community Choice Aggregation Program (CCA)
- Resolution – Budget Amendment FY2022-2023 – CDBG 2021
- Resolution – General Village Election – 2023
- Resolution – Ratifying & Approving Lease – 303 Main Street
- Resolution – Ratifying & Confirming Lease – 15 Drew Ave.
- Verizon – Section 106 Notification of SHPO/THPO – Drew Ave.
- Verizon – Lease – Drew Ave.
- Verizon – Environmental Assessment Form – Drew Ave.
- Verizon – Proposed Structure – Drew Ave.
- Verizon – Draft – Lease Agreement – 303 Main St.
- Village Hall Supplemental Materials (SHPO)
- Verizon – View – 303 Main St.
- Resolution – Delete Handicap Spot
- TOH Site 1530 Route 9W Resolution Commencing SEQRA
- Resolution Budget Transfer LA Group NY Forward 9-8-2022
- Resolution Budget Transfer LA Group Zoning 9-8-2022
- Resolution NY Forward App Submittal
General Village Election March 21, 2023