Welcome to Highland Falls

The Village of Highland Falls, New York was established in 1906 in two formal steps. The first took place in a vote for incorporation, held on Saturday, October 13, 1906. The second was an election of Village Officers in November of that same year.

From the beginning in 1906 until 1927 the leaders were called "President"

Christian A. Muller 1906-1908

William J. Duffy 1908-1911

George W. Flood 1911-1912

John S. Likely 1912-1914
Joseph A. Adolph 1914-1916
Charles H. Dickey 1916-1921

Leo Graber 1921-1922
Charles H. Dickey 1922-1924
Chester Weyant 1924-1927

From 1927 to present the leaders were known as "Mayor"

William D. Stewart 1927-1929
Leo Graber 1929-1931
William D. Stewart 1931-1933
James G. Davis 1933-1941
John J. Walsh 1941-1947
Chester Weyant 1947-1951

Myron M. Brogi 1951-1953
Chester Weyant 1953-1955
Lorentz J. Graber 1955-1967
King James Weyant, Jr. 1967-1968
Samuel A. Graziano 1969-1971
King James Weyant, Jr. 1971-1980

Benedict J. Eazzetta 1980-1985
Inga M. Quaintance 1985-1993
Joseph E. D'Onofrio 1993-2013
Patrick Flynn 2013-2017
Joseph E. D'Onofrio 2017-present

A Glimpse Into Our Past

Village Historian: Stella Bailey | 845-446-0400 | sbailey@highlandfallsny.org

water quality

Village of Highland Falls

303 Main St.
Highland Falls, N.Y. 10928
Telephone 845-446-3400
Fax 845-446-2952

Privacy Policy | Disclaimer